Thursday, March 27, 2014

Throw Back Thursday - Blog Style!!

Here is a blog post of mine from 4 YEARS ago!  All I can say is:  Man, I'm crazy.  Like, legit, crazy.  Read, and you'll see for yourself!  :)


Time for another random picture!  I don't have a soul right now to give me two random numbers!  I know I should just pick out 2 numbers and blog the picture, but that is so much pressure.  I don't like that!  I can't even make decisions about what to cook for supper, which kind of crackers to buy, or even if I should buy the 60 load Downy April Fresh because it's $1 cheaper than my favorite Gain!  Ok, ok, eventually I do make those decisions (we do have to eat and smell good!) but it comes with so much thought!  WHY do I spend so much time contemplating such mundane things?  I don't know!  Maybe because I don't have kids yet to occupy my mind.  Maybe I'm just a freakazoid

Anyway, picking 2 random numbers should require no thought at all.  The point is to be random right?!  Ok, here goes.  15 and 35.  Ohhhh, that was intense!  So, without further ado, here is folder 15, picture 35:  never mind.   Can't do that.  That random picture is of a cousin and former boyfriend.  Said cousin is now happily married to different boyfriend.  I don't think that would be a wise choice on my part!  This is why I don't like making decisions!!  I'm heading over to facebook to enlist the help from a friend.

Phew, that weight has been lifted from my shoulders now!  Thanks to Shannon Knapp, I will now present you with folder 21, picture 69.  This picture is of my Maggie....spoiled, rotten Maggie.  Grace is really into sewing and making pillows, dresses, and now, dog accessories!  We had been playing with her Fashion Runway stuff she got for Christmas and some fabric we had bought and Grace decided that Maggie needed a headpiece (?).  I'm not sure what she called it, so we'll go with headpiece!  Anyway, she cut it out, attached some fabric to go under Maggie's chin, and even cut holes for her ears.  As you can see here, Maggie is thrilled about her new piece!  Look how blingin' she is with that sequence!  I know, I'm a riot.  Settle down.


I'm so glad that Grace has a creative side and is putting it to good use.  You know, making sure our dogs are always in fashion!  Now, won't you join me and find a random picture of your own?  Post it to your blog, facebook, email, or myspace and let me know!  I'd love to see yours.....and I hope you don't have as hard of a time picking one as I did!  Thank goodness for friends with the ability to make quick decisions!!

One more thing, and this is totally not random:  Grace making Maggie a princess (or a bride?) a couple of years ago!

No comments: